Signs of global warming have hit Greenland hard this year, with 97 percent of the ice sheet surface experiencing thawing by July 12, according to NASA.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should