Today, US officials will crush a stockpile of six tons of confiscated ivory items in an attempt to make a statement about “blood ivory.” But what if smugglers don’t take the hint?
Trending on GRN
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…