Climate change will continue to worsen wildfires in the U.S., with the area burned each year expected to double by 2050, according to a report released this week by the USDA’s Forestry Service. But that’s not all. Profound changes are ahead for forests in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast, as climate change rearranges natural habitats.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.