Last February, when Raymond Orbach, director of the Energy Institute at the University of Texas at Austin, announced the release of a major study by UT researchers on the effects of hydraulic fracturing, he noted that public policy should be based on “the very best science.”
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?