Vitamin K2 might just be the least crazy vitamin craze. Studies show it helps keep arteries clear of calcium build up, but also puts calcium where it’s needed, in the bones. Find out how to build Vitamin K2 into your diet.
Trending on GRN
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- US wolves: Facing bullets and a hail of bureacracy
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- New EPA rule could reduce carbon emissions from coal plants…
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Snack attack: China’s melamine scandal infects more…