Chocolate. You can’t live without it. So let’s talk about buying Fair Trade, which supports those whose livelihoods really do depend upon it.Chocolatiers who’ve been certified as Fair Trade have promised to pay fair wages to the cacao bean farmers who supply them. Here are 10 places to look for Fair Trade chocolate.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.