A retailer who’ve come to rely on for cough syrup, toothpaste and greeting cards has decided to push the envelope on green energy with a model net-zero store that hopes to turn a loss — of energy costs.
Trending on GRN
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Biochar: Panacea or peril?
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- KFC launches reusable container; here’s hoping…
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Building a sky-high farm in New York City
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie