We already knew nuts were pretty good for us. This week we learned that people who regularly consumed nuts are less likely to die of cancer or heart disease, according to a major study by Harvard University researchers. Fortunately, this news arrives just as we’re ready to set the nut dish out for the holidays. Here’s our list of what to include.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Creating an organic vegetable garden: It’s not so…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.