College students looking for ways to make the world more sustainable found ways to use manure, coal byproducts, rice hulls and even spinach to save energy or create needed products from waste materials.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures