Sierra Club warned today that a proposed law that would pave the wave for a Texas ‘water grid’ — a system of pipelines, reservoirs to pump water around the state — is a ‘California-style approach to water management’ that’s risky and costly.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…