Dimock, Pa., residents whose wells have been contaminated with methane gas got word Thursday that the EPA will send water to four of the 11 affected families.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- First U.S. offshore wind farm Cape Wind wins federal…