Hurricane Sandy’s attack on the New Jersey and New York coastlines was no freak of nature, according to a new report. The hurricane’s unusual westward turn was precipitated by extreme ice melting in the Arctic, revealing an ominous new pattern for hurricanes to come.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green