The BP oil spill will affect ecosystems in the gulf for a long time and is certain to affect the entire “food web,” wildlife experts said Friday. But the government’s team leaders for the rescue and assessment of wildlife could not give projections for, nor would they hazard guesses about, how bad those effects might be.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo