Sea World’s squirming like a wet sea mammal as Wall Street takes a dim view of its anticipated revenue losses. Animals rights advocates are celebrating the fallout from the documentary Blackfish, which uncovered mistreatment of the park’s orcas as well as the dangers that Sea World’s trainers face in working with these wild animals.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!