As American resistance to genetically modified (GMO) foods appears to grow — with several states proposing labeling laws and Internet chatter on the issue at an all-time high*– a new GMO surprise has sprouted.
Trending on GRN
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Water: What’s really terrifying