Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. (Men too.) You don’t even want to know your chances of dying from it, at least not before we tell you about this advice from a Dallas cardiologist about how you can switch to healthier foods to thwart heart disease and greatly reduce your risk of heart attacks.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo