U.S. wolves got a reprieve this week, though only a tiny one, when the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service extended the comment period on its proposal to remove protections for nearly all US wolves. Meanwhile, the gunfire thundered across the Northern Rocky Mountains where hunters are killing wolves no longer listed as endangered.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals