A hoop garden is one of the easiest ways to extend the planting season. If you’re hooked on homegrown lettuce and kale, you may want to make the effort. It won’t cost much. Here are a few tricks.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment