The Rocky Mountain gray wolves are back on the Endangered Species List after a federal judge ruled last week that the government did not follow the law in removing the wolves from federal protections last year. The new ruling means that the wolf hunts in Montana and Idaho that claimed 260 wolves during the 2009-2010 hunting season will not resume this fall.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ