Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. (Men too.) You don’t even want to know your chances of dying from it, at least not before we tell you about this advice from a Dallas cardiologist about how you can switch to healthier foods to thwart heart disease and greatly reduce your risk of heart attacks.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures