Chocolate. You can’t live without it. So let’s talk about buying Fair Trade, which supports those whose livelihoods really do depend upon it.Chocolatiers who’ve been certified as Fair Trade have promised to pay fair wages to the cacao bean farmers who supply them. Here are 10 places to look for Fair Trade chocolate.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures