The People’s Climate March brought together a cornucopia of people: Celebrities, students, babies, grandparents, activists, health workers, farmers. Their signs touted flower power, green power, people power, and they addressed those in power, asking for quick, big action to push back climate change.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!