Feel good about planting hollies. Not only do they provide great winter color, they help sustain birds and wildlife. Folklore has it that they’ll even ward off evil spirits, which is always helpful at the holidays or any time.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join