A hoop garden is one of the easiest ways to extend the planting season. If you’re hooked on homegrown lettuce and kale, you may want to make the effort. It won’t cost much. Here are a few tricks.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures