Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, facing criticism that its products are not “All Natural” as it claims on labels, has announced it will drop the use of the term on ice creams and frozen yogurts that contain alkalized cocoa, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and other processed ingredients.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board