From the Department of Energy
Energy’s education programs help ensure an adequate supply of scientists, engineers and technicians for energy-related research, production activities, and the transfer of technology. The advancement of science, mathematics and technology education is an essential part of DOE’s mission.
The links below provide information on age-grade and subject matter resources for “energy” to help point students along the path of learning.
- NEED Curriculum Guides & Activities
- Energy Activities for Students & Teachers
- Milestones Introduction
- Ocean Energy, Tidepool Math and Sand
- Human Genome Basics and Beyond
- 10 Cool Sites
- Help with Science Fair Projects
- Science Fair Experiments