Like other contemporary issues, there’s a learning curve. Just as we have learned to recycle our newspapers, plastics and cans, consumers are slowly discovering that beauty is more than skin deep.
Hair Color Facts and Tips (courtesy of Care2.com)
- Permanent hair colors change the natural pigment of your hair
- Semi-permanent color stains the hair shaft, covering the gray, but may fade after 6-8 shampoos.
- Dramatic color changes require more upkeep – the roots show earlier
- Try color-enhancing shampoos to help keep the desired color longer
- Be careful about protecting colored hair in the sun
- The less you chemically process your hair, the more healthy it will stay
Copyright © 2008 | Distributed by Noofangle Media
Popularity: 2% [?]<--Previous :